Green Initiatives and Neighborhood Bikeways on ANC-3F Agenda
Chairman Adam Tope released the proposed agenda for the upcoming ANC-3F meeting, which will be held Tuesday, September 17 at 7:30 p.m. at the Methodist Home located at 4901 Connecticut Avenue, NW. The meeting also will be live-streamed for those who cannot attend in person.
Reduction of stormwater pollution through the DC RiverSmart program, as well as the DC Sustainable Energy Utility top the agenda. Neighborhood Bikeways in ANC-3E, which were discussed at the August ANC-3E meeting also are up for discussion.
Here’s the full agenda:
- Commissioner Announcements (10 minutes)
- Announcements / Open Forum – Opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3F neighborhood
- Presentation by Andrew Oetman about the DC RiverSmart program. (15 minutes)
- Presentation by DC Sustainable Energy Utility. (15 minutes)
- Discussion with BF Saul regarding revised Public Space Plans at Van Ness Square and possible resolution to support such changes. (20 minutes)
- Discussion regarding application for curb cuts at 3600 Albemarle St. NW in preparation for the building of two new houses on the lot in addition to renovation of the existing home. (20 minutes)
- Discussion and possible resolution regarding DDOT’s plans for Neighborhood Bikeways (Jenifer St + 41st St NW) in ANC 3E (15 minutes)
- Discussion regarding the Red Light Camera at Nebraska and Fessenden St. NW (10 minutes)
- Miscellaneous (10 minutes)
- Financial Update
- Approval of Minutes from August 2013 Meeting