Don’t Miss Final Weekend of Dining Specials
This weekend is your last chance to enjoy lunch and dinner specials as part of the Metropolitan Washington Winter Restaurant Week. More than 200 restaurants are participating this season, offering special three-course lunch and dinner menus through January 25. Diners can enjoy lunch for $20.15 and dinner for $35.15 at participating establishments.
Local French bistro Le Chat Noir continues to be the sole restaurant in Tenleytown to participate in restaurant week. However, their mouthwatering menus of classic French cuisine more than ably represent our fair hamlet.
Here’s a list of participating restaurants, and menus, in and around Tenleytown:
- Aggio, 5335 Wisconsin Avenue: Dinner
- Capital Grille, 5310 Western Avenue: Lunch & Dinner (no menu available online)
- Le Chat Noir, 4907 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Range, 5335 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Rosa Mexicano, 5225 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Sushi Ko, 5455 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner