Restaurant Week – The Winter Edition
Freezing temperatures? Check. Snow on the ground? Check. Must mean it’s time for the winter edition of the Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week!
Tenleytown’s local French bistro Le Chat Noir is a veteran of restaurant weeks summer and winter, and is participating again this year with a special lunch and dinner menu starting Monday, January 25.
Le Chat Noir is the lone Tenleytown restaurant participating this season (MWRW will try to tell you Chef Geoff’s is in Tenleytown, but unfortunately we can’t claim that nearby dining establishment). Other close by restaurants that are participating include Capital Grille, LIA’s, Range, and Sushi Ko.
Restaurant week begins January 25 and only runs through January 31, so make your reservations now. Lunch is offered at $22/person, while dinner is $35/person.
Participating restaurants, and menus, in and around Tenleytown:
- Al Dente, 3201 New Mexico Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Capital Grille, 5310 Western Avenue: No menus available yet
- Chef Geoff’s Uptown, 3201 New Mexico Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Le Chat Noir, 4907 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- LIA’s, 4435 Willard Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Range, 5335 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner
- Sushi Ko, 5455 Wisconsin Avenue: Lunch & Dinner